2006 Dodge 2500 5.9 diesel Quad Cab Short Bed (performance built)

DSALRAM

Diesel Guru
I am selling this to start another build. Truck was featured in Diesel Power Magazine in February of this year! 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 - Cummins Diesel Engine - Diesel Power Magazine

Truck is immaculate and has never been wrecked. has a clean title (in hand), and Drives like a dream! Truck ran a 12.01 at Albuquerque Dragway and dynoed 752 HP before the Twin Pumps wer installed.

One of a kind look (Super Bee Themed just like the older 69 Coronet)

Here are the details:

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Quad Cab Short Bed, White in color, 5.9 Turbo Diesel with 62,000 miles, Source Aotomotive twin turbos (S300/S400), Wicked Diesels Mafia 120 HP injectors, ARP Head Studs, Hamilton 110 lb valve springs, Hamilton Push Rods, Wicked Diesels Coolant bypass, Airdog 150 Fuel System Industrial Injetion Twin CP3 pumps with a dmax pump up top, Goerend custom built transmission (with billet triple disc converter, billet input and output shafts)Lock-up switch warranty still in place, Snow Performance Water Meth (Never needed it), ATS arc flow intake manifold, HBS Leveling kit, 20" Incubus "Supernatural black wheels, wrapped with 20/12.50/35 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T's (75% left), Bilstein 5100 shocks at all 4 corners, 2 New Batteries, Smarty POD tuner with TNT revo and custom built POD stand, 7 DiPricol guages to monitor everything under the sun, Trailer Tow package with Prodigy Brake Controler, Has Fifthwheel rails installed and was only used once to pull a trailer with. Premium Kenwood deck with 7" screen< Navigation, Satelite, and Backup camera, Tran Horns with onboard air supply!......I am sure I missed some other Items, but it gives you a good idea of the level of this truck. asking $38,000.00 and the truck without performance modifications books for $29,090!!!..................Its a great buy considering all the labor and parts involved in a build like this. Truck ran a 12.0 at Albuquerque Dragstrip (1/4 mile), and dynoed 752 HP befor adding the twin Injection Pumps!.....Very driveable and very reliable for a 700 hp TRUCK! Very good fuel economy considering the mods. I MAINTAIN IT LIKE IT SHOULD BE DONE......RELIGOUSLY!

Seriuos Inquiries can contact me at tonsoftork-at-comcast-dot-net.
or pm me here.

CIMG0028-1.jpg

DSCF1480.jpg

DSCF1477.jpg

Old wheels, tires and single turbo below:
Burnout1-1.jpg

OBO? Or is that price firm? That is 700hp fuel only? Very nice truck.

When you say superB themed is there anything else that you have done to stick with that theme or did you just buy the sticker and put it on the bed?

I made the decal....Interior wood grain on doors and radio bezel are also black now......Clean Clean truck with title in hand....

Ya you can buy themmm. I have sign equipment so I made my own................Back on topic...............