2006 Dodge 2500 Reg Cab

macksdirtymax

2006 Dodge 2500 cummins- a lot of time and money has been invested into this truck to be DD/race truck on the weekends. Truck is solid and would drive it anywhere without any questions. I have made about 12 passes with it since I fixed everything and can provide time slips upon request. Hasn't been dyno'd since new manifold's, turbo and top end was built, but previous owner had it dyno'd and made 742hp/1371tq fuel only. I haven't had the truck very long to be honest and finally got her dialed in but just had a baby and need to pay Uncle Sam, so toy has to go.

Link to CL ad as I can never get picture's to post on here. Text me for any questions or if you want a particular picture of something. I'm asking $30,000 obo.

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/5064058326.html

-Interior is 8 out of 10
-Exterior paint has water spots due to previous owner, but could be removed with some high speed buffing.

Below are the following mods:
-fully built 48re automatic transmission, billet input &!intermediate shafts, triple disc convertor, built valve body, ATS deep pan, mishimoto trans cooler (10k miles on everything)
-EFI live tuning by Ryan with CSP5 switch
-industrial injection 250hp nozzles
-Industrial injection 85% cp3
-Stainless diesel t-4 manifold
-Borg Warner s467 (1k miles)
-Hamilton valve springs and pushrods (3k ago)
-ARP head studs
-Isspro EV2 gauges (EGT,boost, trans temp, fuel rail, fuel pressure)
-Air dog 150
-5in turbo back exhaust, 8" dump over axel
-7" kenwood double din w/ navigation
-20x9 XD Badlands black and machined
-Nitto 420's 305-55r-20 (brand new , installed at 170,000 miles.)
-09 front end steering parts, everything has been replaced
-LED cubes in the rear for reverse
-HID in headlights and fogs.
-Brand new Procomp ES9000 shocks
- Oil change and filters were just changed on 5/18/2015