2006 Dodge Regular cab race truck

I have personally seen this truck run when Matt owned it and it is phenomenal. If I didn't have my 01 to play with I would buy it in a heartbeat. GLWS

Also I would bet the truck is around 5500. My QCSB 01 is under 6000 with bed floor, hitch, and carpet.

Last edited:
The truck maybe weighs 6200... If it was 5500 it would run 9s all day

Could you post recent photos of the whole truck to include engine pics please?

....the roll of duct tape and bottle of chloroform behind your seat is what had me worried. I really thought I was gonna go back home that night a changed man! :hehe: :hehe:
I was gonna say, it was more than just the ride with that guy.....

The truck maybe weighs 6200... If it was 5500 it would run 9s all day

Surely it is under 6000. 5500 may have been a bit of a stretch but hell my truck is under that 6000 with me in it and that truck is half of mine(physically).

How do you figure it's half? We lost maybe 200lbs out of the bed, then add 100-150 for cage and big turbos.. It's not as light as you think, I worked on the truck alot and did all the weight stuff.

I believe Parker's is around 5500-5700 and he's completely gutted and Lexan and fake headlights and a single turbo...

How do you figure it's half? We lost maybe 200lbs out of the bed, then add 100-150 for cage and big turbos.. It's not as light as you think, I worked on the truck alot and did all the weight stuff.

If you did all the weight stuff then why is it still so heavy?!?! Smh

Because Matt was on a 10$ budget lol, and we make hp... Not tin can trucks ;).you put a cr in yours yet?

I just assumed that with it being a regular cab that it would cut quite a bit of weight. I've never worked on it and you have so I'll take your word for it. Maybe the seller or new buyer can get us an exact weight. Whatever it is however, it is still a super impressive truck.