2006 Ford CC SB FUMMINS 6 Speed

Duramaxallison0

2006 Ford F250 Crew Cab Short Box
Fully Loaded black leather sunroof 6 disc etc
Black bumpers and new 20x9 BMF Novakane rims with newer 37" x 13.5" Toyo Open Country
6" Pro Comp Lift with dual Rancho shocks up front and single in rear
Has Cummins 12v motor swap with G56 6 speed manual behind
Motor has kill dowel pin (KDP) tapped, Airdog lift pump, #8 fuel plate, 5" straight piped, motor is 1997 cummins 215 hp model
Tranny has Valair Dual Disc Clutch
220 amp alternator dual Optima red top batteries
Husky Liner floor mats
Smoked tail lights and 3rd brake light
HD headlights with HIDs
Motor and tranny have little miles on them and truck runs like a champ. Truck body itself has 90k
Run full synthetic throughout and run sulfur additive with injector cleaner every tank
Rack can be included. Is made for Polaris RZR but will fit any side by side or even four wheeler with some modifications.

Asking 30k. Truck runs great, gets alot of good looks. Like truck alot just looking at going back to Duramax. NO LOW BALL OFFERS. Truck will be be completely detailed front to back before sale.

Fummins pictures from trucks photos on webshots

cant belive you still got this thing! bump for a very clean rig someone will be real happy

put studs,twins, and swap for a built auto and ill swap you for my LBZ! hahaha free bump for ya man

whats the location? whats the mi. on motor and trans? still have the chrome wheels for it? got the parts to set it back to stock hight?
thx Norm

Lakeville, MN. Only been here since April was in Ok before. So no northern Winters. Trans is like 2~k and motor is 13~k. Dont have chrome wheels any more for it or stuff to get it to stock height. Got truck lifted. But looking at ever, since I was debating on putting it to stock, everything looks very simple to put back to stock height

if I were you, I would sell off the wheels/tires and lift, put it back to looking more stock and ask dang near what you're asking now. I think you'll have more people interested IMO (more people willing to spend the money that is!)

when I was selling my mega cab with all the blacked out stuff, aftermarket bumpers, etc. I had TONS of people saying "wish I had the money!"

I put it back to looking stock, put about $1500 in my pocket, and sold it for just shy of what I was asking originally... sold it in 4 days

Last edited:
I got truck in April. I think he finished the common rail in jan. and I didnt know when 12v was done but by how it sounded right before april. So not to long.

Back