2006 Ford CC SB FUMMINS 6 Speed

if I were you, I would sell off the wheels/tires and lift, put it back to looking more stock and ask dang near what you're asking now. I think you'll have more people interested IMO (more people willing to spend the money that is!)

when I was selling my mega cab with all the blacked out stuff, aftermarket bumpers, etc. I had TONS of people saying "wish I had the money!"

I put it back to looking stock, put about $1500 in my pocket, and sold it for just shy of what I was asking originally... sold it in 4 days

X2!!! i had a lifted silverado with the bumper, lift, stacks etc etc. couldnt sell the thing, then i took everything off, sold that junk on craigslist and ended up making about 3000 more. awesome truck though

IM tryin to sell my 07 now so if I can sell it before you sale yours I may buy yours. Does it leak oil, coolant, tranny fluid? Are you going to ts?

last bump. Ton of interest but no buyer yet. 26k . If dont sell soon im going to keep and throw some power to it

this is a dope truck, I have a 3rd gen dodge but i dont think you would be interested man. 05 crew cab short bed g56. Either way, GREAT LOOKING TRUCK! you have put a lot of work into it, and you can tell. TTT for you my friend. my number is 5735787761 if you would be interested at all man.

Man jagow you still have this truck. Thing you just need to donate it to me. Could write it off on your taxes Haha free bump for you

Back