2006 Megacab 4x4 Auto 57k

polk5295

I bought this truck about 3 months ago from a local dealer. It was bone stock with a clean 1 owner carfax out of FL (zero rust). Since the purchase I have installed a smarty, air filter, and boost and egt gauge. I plan to return the truck to stock for the sale unless otherwise agreed upon. I have also completed the following maintenance:

-synthetic fluids front and rear diff.
-fresh fluid in transfer case
-complete tranny service including new solenoids
-new steering box to help tighten up steering
-fresh fuel filter
-bled brakes and replace with synthetic fluid
-fresh power steering fluid
-A/C evaporator

The truck runs great and gets about 20mpg on the highway at 70mph. It is not perfect but it is very clean inside and out. It has a few scratches and dings but nothing real noticable except the one shown in the picture. I bought this truck intending to keep it for a while, hence all of the maintenance, but found a megacab with twins and built tranny that I bought. My new purchase is the only reason for the sale. The truck currently has about 57k miles on it. It is an SLT Automatic with leather and power sliding rear window. Please feel free to contact me on here or by phone at 863-698-3575. The truck is located in Lakeland, FL. I am asking $31,000 obo.

31k is a good starting point.... I bought my 6 speed Mega with 58K miles for $28,000. But it has cloth interior and isnt as clean as that truck.

ya i noticed there high now but i bought my 06 mega cab in good shape for $18k feb 09 and it was all stock with 59000 miles. $31000 is pretty high. Ive found several 06's in perfect shape just like yours for 22-26. I seen a 2010 mega with 2600 miles and leather and has every option possible sell for $37900 the other day

I bought a 06 white mega cab with leather and all the goodies in 08 for $27000 and it was a 6 speed and had 67k miles on it and it was only 2 years old not 4

31k is a good starting point.... I bought my 6 speed Mega with 58K miles for $28,000. But it has cloth interior and isnt as clean as that truck.

You say unmolested but you had a smarty on it.... I bought mine and the stock tranny lasted about 2 weeks after givin it hell everynight on the 90hp level.

How much do you recon an unmolested 06 mega 5.9 with 57k miles is worth? Feel free to check around, then check KBB, realize that its or best offer and get back with me...

You say unmolested but you had a smarty on it.... I bought mine and the stock tranny lasted about 2 weeks after givin it hell everynight on the 90hp level.

Well I appreciate you taking the time to ruin my thread with out of this world deals that you have seen. Im not sure if you are a dealer or talking about auctions but the other guy who posted is more in touch with reality. And who would buy a 2010 truck for 55-60k and sell it w/ 2600 miles for 38k?

Yes the truck is unmolested, I dont beat the hell out of it. If you dont like the price dont buy the truck and stay out of my thread please.

Thank you for the sane post, I was begining to question myself...

I dont think its way out of price. Ive seen alot go for 26-30K. So starting at 31 is good.

I wouldnt say unmolested though. It has had a smarty on it. Even though you have changed the fluid its still been played with.

polk, dont worry about holmesfarm, he comes across some amazing deals suposedly.....(kids full of chit) and always tells people theyre stuff is worth 1/2 what your asking...... you can always come down on price, but never go back up! these 06-07 5.9's will continue to hold there value because they are pre-emission. good luck with the sale

$31k is a good, fair starting point.

I seen a 2010 mega with 2600 miles and leather and has every option possible sell for $37900 the other day
No you didn't.

Maybe he should ask 3x what it sold for new, and not bother to tell us what model it was or anything? Would you think it was a fair deal then?

Hey holmesfag... post again in this thread and watch how quickly I ban your silly ass. You have absolutely no business in the for sale section of this website.

Bump for a good deal on a nice truck! I may be interested in a few monthes if you still have this around.

hey guys i have an indash dvd/cd/gps player for $800... dont ask me the brand cause i dont know LOL