2006 Megacab 4x4 Auto 57k

your fatass wasnt in broken bow nebraska at a pull awhile back was it??? there was some fatass starin at me like i was a twinkie and he wanted to eat me and he happend to look just like you.

Get your own material Homo...dum dum is MY name for your pathetic cum drunk take it in the ass sheep breeding ass

your fatass wasnt in broken bow nebraska at a pull awhile back was it??? there was some fatass starin at me like i was a twinkie and he wanted to eat me and he happend to look just like you.

No but if it had been me your retarded ass would have been beaten and Katie wouldve been going home with me.

well get you fatass down to missouri and beat me up mr badass. haha u are a focking idiot. How many times are you going to tell me your coming down and then dont ever show up?? Hey i moved to a trailer park now so pm me for directions. While your here i can show you the new skirting on the trailer

well get you fatass down to missouri and beat me up mr badass. haha u are a focking idiot. How many times are you going to tell me your coming down and then dont ever show up?? Hey i moved to a trailer park now so pm me for directions. While your here i can show you the new skirting on the trailer

Open mouth insert foot....:bang

Whats wrong with living in a trailer park. And if your so bad put your directions on here for all to see

He won't be able to answer you.........sorry

Cya holmsy I got a little tired of your ass...and you aren't coming back

He won't be able to answer you.........sorry

Cya holmsy I got a little tired of your ass...and you aren't coming back

do we shout for joy or do we mourn the loss of one of our most famous retards? the jury is out on this one:hehe:

anyway, i think 31k is a good place to start for a mega

Back