2006 no start...

Might as well start a detailed thread here. A lot of people on Comp aren't allowed or refuse to support that forum

dang that sucks.

well basically we've had the injectors out 5 times makin sure it wasnt a high pressure leak.....anybody else have some thoughts....maybe it lost compression??? cuz he used either for at least 4 months crankin it....

dang that sucks.

well basically we've had the injectors out 5 times makin sure it wasnt a high pressure leak.....anybody else have some thoughts....maybe it lost compression??? cuz he used either for at least 4 months crankin it....

Yeah just start a new thread cause sounds like yours is really bad.

Yes sir. A little pin hole some where will cause large problems. I'm thinking you need to do a compression test or pit engine on block heater to see if it chagnes anything. Worth a try?

The test caps are $48.75 per cap from cummins.

ok thanks. i need to get some. u only need 1 thow dont u? unless its more than 1 bad then yeah u'd need more.

my buddy's 06 was having all kinds of issues, it ended up being a harness... the dealer tried all kinds of stuff, lots of reflashes, etc. He found the bad harness by doing the wiggle trick.

I hope you get it figured out soon D!

I had the same problem with my truck and come to find out a harness connection has come loose somehow. Pushed the harness together a little tighter and the truck fired right up.

Thanks forest. I'm
gunna pull the harness and ohm everything out.

Matco scanner is having a communication error with the ECM now. I can't even get in to clear DTC or read DTC. Smarty will still down load tho.

Got injectors all
out today and all have rust in the inlets and returns. I got bad fuel with water. Now time to get the fuel station involved and or insurance

Yes I have all
of them. As well as digital copies from
my bank of each check I wrote for fuel.

Yes I have about 5gal of fuel that I purchased right before my trck conked out

Back