2006 Ozone Depletion Tour - Atlanta

DavidTD

DPM
Diesel Performance Motorsports will for the 5th year host diesel dragracing during the 22nd Annual Hayes Mopar vs the World event Friday night September 8th and Saturday September 9th.

If you like drag racing, this is an event you don't want to miss.

Diesel racing will consist of DHRA Pro Street, DHRA quick diesel, and DPM Shootout bracket racing.

DPM bracket class will pay $500 to win, $150 runner-up, and $50 for the two 3rd place vehicles.

DPM will add $200 to the quickest ET for a manual transmission truck during DPM Shootout eliminations.

Competition Diesel.com will add $100 for the quickest of each brand during the DPM Shootout bracket eliminations.

$1000 (and counting) will be paid out to the tube chassis vehicles. Keating will be here. Greg Hogue will be here, and hopefully Schied and Scott Bentz will too.

If diesels aren't enough, how about watching 8 Nostalgia Nitro Funny Cars from Hartman Enterprise. Or how about NHRA Pro Stock racing with Richie Stevens, Allen Johnson, and Shawn Carlson.

The kids will love watching the Raminator and Rammunition Monster Trucks from Hall Brothers Racing.

And many more classes of racing action from SRT Shootouts, to Super Pro, Pro (footbrake) and more.

A Special thanks to event sponsors:

TS Performance
Sun Coast Converters
Mass Diesel
Competition Diesel.com
Hayes Family of Dealerships

If interested in sponsoring or you have any questions, please contact David Dunbar at 678-878-1031 or via e-mail at wingrider3@aol.com

Date: September 8-9, 2006
Location: Atlanta Dragway - Commerce Ga. www.atlantadragway.com

Hotels:
Hampton Inn - 706-335-6161
Jameson Inn - 706-335-3738
Holiday Inn Express - 706-336-8666
(All located within 2 miles of track)

For those wanting to bring your spouse. Within 2 miles of the track and hotels are the Outlet malls of Commerce.

I will post the Official Flyer once completed (waiting on the final from the printer) which will detail the weekends events.

SWEET! Dave puts on a GREAT event. I'll be there!

Georgia is just a tad far on short notice ! Man I wish I could come.

Guys this is an Awesome race... If it wasn't for the wife expecting around that date I'd be there for sure..

C.A.P said:
Georgia is just a tad far on short notice ! Man I wish I could come.

Just how much advance time do you need to be in Atlanta? Two months not enough? :evil Admit it, your skeered Penny's gonna take the Dodge and put you on the trailer. LOL

We'll miss ya Chris and Phil. I know Tim will be capable of representing Comp Diesel without ya. :1tooth: I need to make one adjustment to my post.

"If interested in sponsoring, being Tim's designated :drive: or you have any questions, please contact ..."
:lolly: :lolly:

I would love to be Tim's designated driver...
But uhhhhh......

It's more fun drinking his skinny ass under the table :woohoo: . No worries Tim, I'll bring my camera this year :doh: .
Josiah

Once again I most likely won't be there David, work is just way to unpredictable that time of the year :(

Sweet! It will be cool to get to see you guys again Scott!

We are working VERY hard to be there new, rebuilt, and better than ever!!! :ylsuper: Can't wait for this one!

Amy

I am hoping to make it Friday night and Sat. As long as the creek don't rise.

Phil I told you to just pack the mom and baby up and bring them down too!! They can visit the kin folk in the ATL.

BUCKSHOT said:
I am hoping to make it Friday night and Sat. As long as the creek don't rise.

Phil I told you to just pack the mom and baby up and bring them down too!! They can visit the kin folk in the ATL.

Yeah..that will go over..LOL

Back