2006 Race Truck...

if you cut the bar I have in place for a race seat you could have to factory front seats in the truck.

This is a beautiful truck if I could swing anywhere near that kind of money I would be hitting you up! Glws extreamley beautiful truck!

It looks even better in real life I'm sure you could finance it. The bank doesn't know it's power train-less :lolly:

It looks even better in real life I'm sure you could finance it. The bank doesn't know it's power train-less :lolly:

I'm 1000% sure I would get to enjoy it untill I got home and my wife saw it. Then you guys would no longer get the pleasure of reading my posts lol! Because o would be have died a awful death. At the hands of my wife.

I'm 1000% sure I would get to enjoy it untill I got home and my wife saw it. Then you guys would no longer get the pleasure of reading my posts lol! Because o would be have died a awful death. At the hands of my wife.

:hehe: Yea, I think most of us would have the same problem.

Since I do not have the time to go read the 48 pages of BS in the other thread I have a question.....

Is the factory wiring harness intact or have you hacked it to shreds?
How about updating the thread here with what the underhood and interior look like(2 exterior shots do not sell a truck) .

We have some interest but its going to take enough work already to finish this ride,I do not want to have to completely rewire the truck also.Plus we need to ability to have the truck streetable so it can be tagged and driven........Andy

On Edit....
IF my Gal and I buy the truck we would want a complete list of ALL parts that are going with the truck as we do not want something to get lost or misplaced before the deal is done and the truck gets back east here.

Last edited:
Since I do not have the time to go read the 48 pages of BS in the other thread I have a question.....

Is the factory wiring harness intact or have you hacked it to shreds?
How about updating the thread here with what the underhood and interior look like(2 exterior shots do not sell a truck) .

We have some interest but its going to take enough work already to finish this ride,I do not want to have to completely rewire the truck also.Plus we need to ability to have the truck streetable so it can be tagged and driven........Andy

On Edit....
IF my Gal and I buy the truck we would want a complete list of ALL parts that are going with the truck as we do not want something to get lost or misplaced before the deal is done and the truck gets back east here.

Sorry I didn get any notifications that people posted here.. Give me a call with any questions 303-565-6918.. And thanks for the kinds words John.

2011-05-01_17-29-52_87.jpg

2011-05-01_17-30-03_426.jpg

These photos look nice but do you have current photos of how it sits now?
Also are these wheels included in the sale with the chassis?

Sorry to hear you still have it Michael. I would love to have it with my drivetrain, mine is so crusty and purple.
Good luck.

Sent from my fphone

Sorry to hear you still have it Michael. I would love to have it with my drivetrain, mine is so crusty and purple.
Good luck.

Sent from my fphone

You finally admit it's purple!!!!!!