2006 Silver RCLB Dodge 2500-600HP!!

yoshi470

EDP Janitor
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well the time has come to sell my truck and get into something a little more pratical for my needs. This truck is in immaculate condition and has several modifications done to it. Truck recently just dynoed 600hp/1100ft/tq at Empire Diesels open house in september. Truck has just rolled over 67,000 miles on it and will rise a little as I drive the truck pretty much everyday. List of mods include:

4.5" Fabtech lift kit
20x10 MKW Wheels
35x12.5x20 Toyo Mt's (need to be replaced soon)
EFI Live tuning-CumminsTuner
Flux F2 Injectors
ED 64/71/14 charger
AFE cold air intake
ARP head studs
5" Turbo back exhuast
ATS Exhaust & Intake manifolds
ATS Stage 6 transmission (everything billet except output shaft)
Snow Water meth stage 3-7 gallon tank in truck bed
Line-X spray in bedliner
SRT 10 hood
Bushwacker Extend-a-flares
Tinted Windows
Chrome door handle covers
Recon tail lights & third brake light
Projector headlights
Autometer Fuel PSI&Tranny temp gauges
Fass 95 Lift pump

I think thats all the major stuff, im probably missing some stuff and will add them as I remember them. Truck has never been offroad and has never pulled anything. A few things to mention is that is does have the normal rock chips from running 35x12.5" tires. The dipstick tube is also broke due to the ATS intake manifold (mounting location is much higher than the factory location and it broke). Does not leak any oil. Interior is in mint condition and looks like new inside. Truck is located in Platteville WI. Right now the price is $27,500 OBO. To duplicate this truck would be well over double that. If serious please PM and I will give you my number. Will add more pics later this week.

truck014-2.jpg

truck016.jpg

truck013-2.jpg

Free bump to a good looking truck. Wish this thing was a little closer and Id kick the tires a little.