2007 5.9 Georend trans!..24k obo!

04Cumminz

hey guys!! iv got my truck forsale!! first thing i have to say is the truck runs great but at start up it has white smoke and rough idle:confused013:...i had the injectors looked at and #5 and #6 were redone buy J and L machining! i installed them and the problem was solved! but now its back and i dont have time to work on it b/c of my new job working swing work and 12hr shifts!! so selling to buy something different! Over all the truck is a great truck with zero rust underneath!!.. heres the list of mods!!

24,000...OBO!!! please call 606-831-6300 call anytime im from Ashland ky 41102! name is matt rice!

2007 2500hd Long Horn edition, white with the 5.9! 138k on clock
cloth inter great shape! 2 small burn holes in driver rear seat! iv never smoked in it i guess the owner before me did but smoke smell is not there!! all parts in front in have been replaced with greaseable tips!

Full Georend trans built by Raw Diesel performance "farm truck diesel".
Georend triple disk
Georend constant valve body
BD flex plate
Billet input shaft!
i have full parts receipt for whos interested!!

Triple pod....Cobalt gauges, boost, pyro, fuel pressure
S&B intake horn!!
2.5" front lift
1" rear lift
35'' nitto trail grapplers 95% tread left
bed liner
custom black headlights
HIDs in fogs and headlights..6000k
tinted widows with rain guards!
7'' black stack with 5'' exhaust!

pics!!
whitedodge1.jpg

whitedodge2.jpg

whitedodge3.jpg

whitedodge5.jpg

VERY VERY sorry!!!!! but i ment to put $24,500!!!!! i know its only 500 i forgot but hey!!lol very sorry guys!

Selling already??

BTW, Great guy to deal with and Takes AWESOME care of his trucks!!!!!!

Selling already??

BTW, Great guy to deal with and Takes AWESOME care of his trucks!!!!!!

hey man!! yea im ready to try the LMMs!!! i got hired on a job that will help me afford the LMM so why wait??lol hows ol blacky doin?? thro some pics up if ya want!

I was looking hard at the LMM's!!

Blacky is doin me good! Trying to not tear into it too much, just some basic cosmetic stuff and a new programmer and thats realy about it......Savn money for the 93!!

Heres how She sits now......With the exception of a 5" TBE and a Black front bumper

BBD4.jpg