2007 Chevy 2500 HD Classic LBZ 65k miles

i wish i had ten grand cash :( i'd trade you in a heartbeat

Bump.....................................................................................................................................................................................

wish i had a truck worth trading. i only got one that id part with for 6k, and im not sure if i could come up with the rest. plus my truck, u probably wouldnt want lol.

Bump for a really nice truck!

bump... I'll knock 50 bucks off the price if you don't want the smoke switch in it.

Come on fellas, I just changed the oil and cleaned the filter, new fuel filter this weekend. Runs better than new, does NOT even need to be plugged in the cold. Been single digits here at night it fires right up, the high idle turns on and is ready to roll.

How this baby ain't sold I have no idea!!!

So the truck is booking at 30k and I am asking 26, someone still has some money right, or is everyone else broke like me:(

BUmp for ya. That's a good price. You bout have to give trucks away these days.

Bump to the top one last time. If u are interested in trading for an 04 lb7 ecsb, let me know. May be trading locally here in the next couple of days if I can't get in touch with you. Thanks!