2007 Classic GMC CC/SB 4x4 Built Trans

hdd-max

I hate to do it but need to make room in Garage. Here are the details:

2007 classic GMC crew cab, SLT, short bed, cognito leveling kit up front, silver billstein shocks, airlift air bags with digital controller in cab for rear, 20" ice metal rims with brand new 305/55/20 load E nitto terra grapplers, front e-locker, prodigy brake controller (trailer), Mike L. trans with everything but billet shafts, c3 oiler, Mike L precision covertor, Mike L trans cooler, u joint shield for back, driveshaft hoops for front and back, aftermarket roof mounted dvd system in rear, Leather, heated power seats, corsa SS exhaust, banks ram air with super scoop (scoop modified to clear tires) maximized performace intake with grid heater, tinted windows, ss nerf bars, lo pro cover for back, line x bed and inside rear fenderwells. I am sure there are things I am forgetting. Truck has been pulled probably 12 times and does extremely well. Has never broke anything and does not wheelhop no matter what kind of track. I also have a 100% complete brand new built motor that I would sell with the truck for a very good price (see other ad for details). The truck has no dents or dings, some rock chips like all trucks that get used. It currently has ~ 66k miles on it and most all that was from my wife driving it daily and a few family trips. Runs perfect, shifts perfect, and gets alot of compliments. Pictures in my garage, will try and get some more when weather gets a little better. Price is 35k

Call me at 785-341-7960 if you have any questions
Anthony

truck.jpg

truck2.jpg

Wheels.jpg

Thanks!

A couple things I forgot has new fass 150, comes with spare fass 150, pulling hitch, front weight bracket, and spring clamps.

It is a sharp good running truck, but it can't keep up with the dodges LOL

You building another or done pulling?

It is a sharp good running truck, but it can't keep up with the dodges LOL

You building another or done pulling?

It has beat plenty of dodges :cheer:

LOL....It also has been beat by a couple, yourself included.

I am going to at least take this summer off. I am going to be building house and shop on 85 acres I bought.

I will be back though!!

It has beat plenty of dodges :cheer:

LOL....It also has been beat by a couple, yourself included.

I am going to at least take this summer off. I am going to be building house and shop on 85 acres I bought.

I will be back though!!

LOL just given ya a hard time. I was thinking you were building an older Dmax up for some reason! We need some hotter dodges around here. There are a few Dmaxes that seem to be abusing everybody around these parts!