2007 Dodge 2500 5.9 6spd

Motoracer057

I have a 2007 Dodge 2500 with a 5.9 Cummins with a G56 6 speed transmission. Truck has Laramie package with leather seats, pwr drivers seat, heated seats, adj. pedals, climate control and more. It is in a very rare color combo, it is electric blue with silver rockers. The truck is in perfect condition. There are not many trucks like this at all being a 2007 with the 5.9 in this color combo and being a 6 speed. Truck has around 91,xxx miles and changes every day as it is my DD. Water pump and thermostat were just changed as preventive maintance and new G05 coolant put in.
Modifications include:
Gooseneck hitch
K&N intake
5in turbo back
7in single offset chrome stack
Southbend dual disk clutch with upgraded hydraulics...model is DD3250(good for 700hp)
Smarty S06 TNT
Isspro gauges(EGT, Boost, Fuel Pressure)
Pro Comp 5in suspension lift
Dual Pro Comp steering stabalizers
18in KMC XD series HOSS wheels(black)
35in Nitto Mud Grapplers(approx. 15,000 miles on them)
Geno's Shift know(glass ball with Cummins' "C" in it)
Pioneer navigation/ touchscreen radio
2 kicker 10's under rear seat

Only bad thing about the whole truck is the rear bumper has a dent in it. I may be getting a roll pan in the next few weeks for it and price will go up. Don't have to sell this truck but I would like to get an old 12v to lower my payments. Price is $35,500obo. Would like either a 2nd gen 24v or 12v, would like to trade plus difference bw your NADA and my NADA. Call or txt- 478-seven 3 seven-4 zero six7

IMG00082-20100927-1908.jpg

REDUCED $30,000. Also got a dent in the corner of the tailgate. Not very noticable. Front left shock needs new bushings, just makes a little noise over bumpers.

REDUCED $30,000. Also got a dent in the corner of the tailgate. Not very noticable. Front left shock needs new bushings, just makes a little noise over bumpers.[/QUOTE
Very nice truck, I'm looking for one this exact color. Where are you located again?

Im in Macon, ga...right in the middle of ga. Roll pan should be here from LMC tom and if the truck doesn't sell before i get it painted I am getting the roll pan painted, new tailgate painted, and the whole truck is getting wet sanded and going to try getting 5 or 6 layers of new clear layed on the whole truck since I seen a car that had that done and it looks amazing.

The amount of boot depends on the truck. But i would make a much better deal just selling it outright. Put roll pan on yesterday(needs paint) and its getting new tires put on today.

No rear hitch at the moment. Either buying a hidden hitch or made one to come out right under the pan. Has a gooseneck hitch in the bed tho.