2007 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9

Interested in a 2005 lly with built ally and some go fast goodies? pm me if so want another dodge

Truck is getting new front u-joints, upper and lower ball joints, and new wheel bearings soon bump

The one in your avatar? LMAO might be time to update your profile. And to be totally honest if it was loaded i'd be a bit more interested. Sell yours, then buy mine!!!!!

Truck is back from Hill's 4x4, has brand new upper and lower ball joints, new axle u-joints, and new wheel bearings. HOLY FREAKIN CRAP this thing drives better!!!! Truck still for sale. Shoot me an offer, worst i can say is no. And also I will sell the wheels if anybody wants them. TIS M34 wheels. Has the Monster logo center cap, not the star. (No i'm not a flat billed idiot, I just used to drink that stuff like it came from the fountain of youth. It doesn't. Kinda far from it.) Anyway.... Truck for sale, wheels for sale separately as well If anyone is interested

Last edited:
OOOOOK. potentially looking at a trade in, which means truck is getting the goodies stripped off. Anybody want a piece of my truck? haha