2007 Ford Mustang GT

Farmertom390

Well I dont really want to do this but I am going to be in school a little longer than I hoped and money is gettin tight so I am going to try and sell my Mustang. Better it than the Stroke so anyhow...

2007 Ford Mustang GT 5spd Black on Black / Parchment 4.6 V8, 3.55 gears, BBK intake, Pypes Muffler Deletes, 1/4 window louvers.

Leather heated seats,
Shaker 500 6disc cd/mp3 player
30,000miles

I would like to get 23 for it but any reasonable offer considered.

Mustang027.jpg

Mustang032.jpg

Mustang036.jpg

Mustang023.jpg

Mustang028.jpg

I'd like to line up next to you with my stang :shake:
That decal is for all the panzy's in the mustangs in Columbus that don't have the balls to line up and race me form a dig when I ask for a race, and trust me I have had many Mustangs turn down races. They're all like "I'll race you from 70-120mph". That's like me asking them for a race towing 10K lbs., its not even in the same league.

Like I've always said, I'm just waiting for the day to have my ass handed to me on the street, but everytime I've ever met a hot stang on the street, we come to a light and by the time he can hook up I've got 5-6 truck lengths on them and its time to slow down for the next light....

The stangs That run 10s and 11s on the track with drag slicks won't do it to race me from a dig... they want to do the 70-120mph runs on the interstate and thats not something a 4x4 truck should even attempt. I can still get my 1.67 60' times on the street and they're all over the road.

Lavon