2007 LBZ Duramax LT 4 Door Black

Yeah I just don't like tire kickers

So here is the deal. This isn't phucking Craigslist! Numerous people have asked about mileage and the tranny. Seems your avoiding the question. Either answer them or I'm going to shut this thread down and tire kick you to the curb. I'm not wasting my members time with somebody that's trying to screw them over. First and last warning! Answer them or GTFO!

Last edited:
The trans is stock, it took me two times of asking to get that out of him. The magical mileage however, is still a mystery! He will not give that info up.

Well it is his, he can always ask what he wants.......more than likely wont get it considering I know where an 09 with 75k on it is $27000

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Well it is his, he can always ask what he wants.......more than likely wont get it considering I know where an 09 with 75k on it is $27000

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Well aware of this. Problem is here: you don't call people on stuff like this on your home forum, and it becomes rampant because it goes unchecked. There has been a recent influx of $25k+ 2nd gens here, and their reasoning is "I see others here with similar prices and nobody complains".

And if you would like to ask double what your truck is worth (and not be harassed) don't do it on a public forum where people can call you on it.

Well aware of this. Problem is here: you don't call people on stuff like this on your home forum, and it becomes rampant because it goes unchecked. There has been a recent influx of $25k+ 2nd gens here, and their reasoning is "I see others here with similar prices and nobody complains".

And if you would like to ask double what your truck is worth (and not be harassed) don't do it on a public forum where people can call you on it.

Shut up Lane Frost

For the sake of the sale. Please post mileage of the truck. The point is, not many people are going to make an offer on a vehicle if they don't even know the mileage of.