2008 DHRA schedule shaping up

As we wait for the changes to occur on our website, we would like to update everyone:
March - 29 DieselPower! Additives Drag Race at Texas Motorplex in Ennis, TX.

April - AZ DieselPower! Additives Drag Race date is TBA

May - 17 DieselPower! Additives Sled Pull at Gaston, IN
31 Indiana Diesel Nationals

June - 1 Indiana Diesel Nationals day two
7 Challenge of Power DieselPower! Additives Sled Pull at Racine County, WI
21 DieselPower! Additives Sled Pull at Champaign, IL
28 DieselPower! Additives Drag Race at South Georgia Motorsports Park (Valdosta, GA)

July - 5 Border Wars DieselPower! Additives Sled Pull at Angola, IN
26 DieselPower! Additives Sled Pull at Gasconade County, MO

August - 9 DieselPower! Additives Sled Pull at Warsaw, IN
16 Utah Diesel Nationals at Rocky Mountain Raceway
23 Scheid Diesel Extravaganza TBD

September - 13 DieselPower! Additives Sled Pull at Washington Courthouse, OH
27 DieselPower! Additives Sled Pull at Shelbyville, KY

October - 11/12 Texas Diesel Nationals at HRP) Baytown, TX

*Waiting for word on Bandimere for a drag race, Kansas International for a race, US 131 for a race, ET Raceway for a pull, Clearwater, MI for a pull, and a few more surprises!*

***This schedule is tentative, dates and locations may change, please refer to DHRAonline.com for updates.***

9 LIVES said:
no atlanta or rockingham this year?
Nothing yet on Rockingham but we aren't finished, we moved our Atlanta event to Southern GA. We are looking at turning that into a National event in the next couple of years.

Update

September 20 - DieselPower! Additives Drag Racing at Southwestern International Raceway in Tucson, AZ

Awww! No Vegas this year? I knew I should have went last year!! Is the date for Indy for sure?

DHRAonline.com said:
Clearwater, MI for a pull, and a few more surprises!

You sure its Clearwater, MI? Last time I was there I blinked and missed the town.

zstroken said:
What about the rules are they out?
I m with u like to hear the rules for i know what direction im going all summer

ctd8999 said:
Talking about DRAG RACING !!!! Understand now ??

Understand, but were is the DRAG RACING on the West Coast as well ?? I am just saying its not just the East coast folks who will have to travel, the West Coast guy's will as well.

BBD

Yeah The closest is 16 hrs for the northeast and 2 in TX at 35 for baytown and other is 40 or more.Az is 40 also ut 42 .The average is 18 and more.Its not even worth it .We ran two truck and trailers down to tx one in which was a semi 34 hrs and he wins super street and they tell us oh that was exhibition after no payout.Let me see a tow truck,and a pulling truck doesnt run on air and fuel aint cheap.It can stay home and go pull local and win 500.00 and be home in 2-5 hrs.No one is in this to make money but hell it all helps knowing their is something their at the end.

massdiesel said:
Yeah The closest is 16 hrs for the northeast and 2 in TX at 35 for baytown and other is 40 or more.Az is 40 also ut 42 .The average is 18 and more.Its not even worth it .We ran two truck and trailers down to tx one in which was a semi 34 hrs and he wins super street and they tell us oh that was exhibition after no payout.Let me see a tow truck,and a pulling truck doesnt run on air and fuel aint cheap.It can stay home and go pull local and win 500.00 and be home in 2-5 hrs.No one is in this to make money but hell it all helps knowing their is something their at the end.

Exactley!!