2008 DHRA schedule shaping up

I dont like that DHRA has totally eliminated the compounds. I dont think I will attend many of the events except the close ones.

BigBadDodge said:
I am just saying its not just the East coast folks who will have to travel, the West Coast guy's will as well.

BBD
Yeah, I wouldn't call the schedule "shaping up" at all being it is still not "Nationally" friendly as it should be.

Joe

Make a east cost circuit and a west coast circuit and see you at the national in Oct in the middle

I hope to make one out that way in 2008 just not sure which TS, DHRA Indy, or SDX.

BBD

TS!!! Cuz i wanna see the truck in person and it has the best after hours parties!

Diesel Nationals in Utah :rockwoot: That oughta get a huge turnout! I know I'll be there

Ennis moved our date to April 5th to avoid HRP's NHRA Nationals on March 29th. The race will be a west points stop so that it doesn't interfere with OBX.
The drag racing series will be east and west again.
Please understand that we can't be at all places at all times, we were approached by 17 tracks during PRI, all of which were centrally located.
We are wrapping up the schedule and finalizing at this time, thanks for your patience.