2008 Dodge 2500 FOR SALE

hlfirefighter

HLFIREFIGHTER
2008 Dodge Ram 2500 cummins DEISEL SXT,4 door quad cab, Big Horn Edition, gray cloth interior, white exterior, 52,500 miles. Aftermarket accessories include; H&S engine programmer (Mini-Max with DPF delete and pyrometer), H&S transmission tuner, DiamondEye 5 inch Turbo back exhaust, egr delete kit, intercooler delete kit, custom made mossy oak camo seat covers, custom form fitted all weather... floor mats(color matched to the interior), Blacked out L.E.D. Recon Cab lights, blacked out tinted windows, and this is all sitting on a ONE WEEK OLD set of 35X12.50X17 Hankook Dynapro M/T tires. Still have all stock equipment that came off of the truck before the accessories. Asking $34,000... this truck is a definite head turner, super clean, and very very strong. Never off road for more than driving through fields to my deer stand. Selling this truck in order to buy an SUV. Contact me at 901-496-7511 through text or call if your interested. Pictures are attached!!!

Zeigler86.... Sorry about that typo... was in a hurry to get it posted before I left the office.

nomercy- the truck is auto.
Cummins_Bred- I installed the EGR/EGR cooler delete from H&S Performance.