2008 F-350 w/ 6.7 and Allison

bags1010

Rockstar
I am starting another conversion and will post pics and updates on here along the way!

I have a 2008 F-350 Crew Cab FX4 with the 6.4 in it. It was a insurance loss and got it at about 1/2 the price of what blue book states if it was running! It is at the body shop right now getting painted black and some dents fixed. I am going to leave the suspension stock for a while and see what kind of power I am making and maybe get some times in the 1/4 mile. But eventualy it will have air bags and 40" Toyo's!

The engine is a 2009 6.7 Cummins with 29,000 miles on it. It is out of a dually that rolled over and was totaled. The trans is a 2006 Allison 1000 with 46,000 miles on it. I am going to build them both up as much as I can before putting in the truck. The engine is getting twin turbos, nozzles, twin cp3, 625 studs, and who knows what else??? The trans is getting all the goodies from Suncoast...but built by someone else who has a personality and brain!!!

It will prob be a few months before its running and all...but I will post pics and all!

Attachments

• Dodge 67L Turbo 01.JPG
    Dodge 67L Turbo 01.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Dodge 67L Turbo 06.jpg
    Dodge 67L Turbo 06.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Dodge 67L Turbo 07.jpg
    Dodge 67L Turbo 07.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Dodge 67L Turbo 14.jpg
    Dodge 67L Turbo 14.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 63
  • allison 1.jpg
    allison 1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 56
  • allison 2.jpg
    allison 2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 40
That sounds like an awesome conversion. Anxious to see progress pics.

what did you do with the 6.4 and everything related to that?

are you going to take pics with the girl infront of this truck? like the one in your avatar

Everything I remove from the truck will be for sale! I will post it up on here when I get to that point and have it all available! I am sure she will be in a few of the pics along the way...being that she lives with me!!!

i am still getting my now wife to pose on my truck, course with it being broken and always dirty that is getting kind of hard to do. looking forward to seeing the conversion. josh

might be dumb question but i hate powerstrokes but i have heard of some good things out of the 6.4 why not keep it

why do you hate powerstrokes haha. but i would keep the 6.4 as well its just as stout as the 6.7 and pushin 782 on tune, intake, exhaust and spray

Maybe because....ummm.....I CAN!!!!!.........J/K

I have never had any trust in any of the Strokes. Yes the 6.4 might be a little better than the 6.0...but I just simply do not trust it after the HP is turned up!

i am still getting my now wife to pose on my truck, course with it being broken and always dirty that is getting kind of hard to do. looking forward to seeing the conversion. josh

Thats okay, if she looks like the chick in his avatar then nobody will look at the dirty broken truck:hehe:

how much did you get for your old rig if you dont mind me asking? That thing is bad!

ford cummins83- well i think she is really a knock out- that is her a$$ in my avatar.

OK...So I sold the 2008 truck to the guy at the body shop! He wants to fix it and keep it for himself and offered me more than I paid for it! Went to a local dealership and they have a 2010 F-350 CC Black on Black that has 6 miles on it. After telling them my plans, they want to see if it can be done and basically sold it to me for what they have in it...which is like 12k under sticker price!!! So I pick it up on Friday!

In the mean time...I am cutting the intake manifold off tonight to do some porting! Anyone have a flow meter or know anything about building one fairly cheap? All the ones I see on the web are around $900!

Last edited:
OK...I now have a flow meter and I am setting up a bench and all to start the port work. I will have a before and after just for my own info really.

I am now in need of a wiring schematic for a 2010 F-350 CC 4x4 with the 6.4 and auto trans and also the schematic for 2008 Dodge 3500 with the 6.7 and auto trans. All Data does not have them out yet.