2008 F-350 w/ 6.7 and Allison

So for an update... I have been waiting on prices from several of the sponsors on this site for a twin turbo setup! No one will return phone calls or even give me a idea on what I should go with! In the mean time I am porting the head and installing a cam. Here are a couple pictures of the block!

Attachments

• engine block 1.jpg
    engine block 1.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 77
  • engine block 2.jpg
    engine block 2.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 76
WOW this is going to be one awesome conversion.

I thought of engine swaps before but the thought of all the wiring was a bit intimidating.

A few updates...Got the intake machined off and the bigger valves in...Ready to do some porting! I also got the billet badges in and sent them off to be chromed and painted!

Attachments

• 6.7 head 1.jpg
    6.7 head 1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 6.7 head 2.jpg
    6.7 head 2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 46
cooool. i liked your old truck but this one will be better. oh are you going to lift it really high like your old truck or is it gonna be more dd freindly??
keep the pics coming.

Joe

hey if u dont mind, what did you pay for that 6.7? your pretty local to me and everybody around here wants 8-12k for a low mileage 6.7! that justs seems way too high, pm me if you dont wanna post, thanks

Picked up the engine in Pheonix, AZ on craigslist! Got a smokin deal on it...about what the CP3 is worth! There is are a few 6.7 engines around central Florida for $6500! Have you checked on car-part.com? Also check out a guy on ebay with the name "partsitout"...I got my fuel pedal and all the Dodge wiring from him and I know he had a engine for $5500!