2008 Ford F-350 cc drw built motor,low miles

Thing has been raped I seen it around bowling green doing burnouts from every stop light would give 25k for the pile of ****

I'm not sure who u are but my truck doesn't get raped. Everytime I have it out some little punk kid. (probably someone like u whosever u are) wants to street race in the middle of town and ride around lugging the piss out of their trucks to blow smoke on me so I'll try somethin. I've gotten on it a few times just to show some punks up in town but that's why I'm selling it is because i don't have the time to take it to the track. Where the hell raisning is suppose to be. So next time ur out In your daddys truck don't act like such a douche bag and u won't see me doing anything

Wow, thats interesting......

Anyways, that truck is SICK! For sure a dream truck! I would trade my truck and a few body parts for that thing!!!

Thanks guys. Its really don't right. And very streetable with the set up. I'm back and forth everyday about If I can let it go so I've just left it here and if it sells then so be it. If anyone has anything you might be interested in trading let me know. Im interested in what may be out there

Thing has been raped I seen it around bowling green doing burnouts from every stop light would give 25k for the pile of ****

Sounds like some douche bag is a little jelious because he has to drive around in his daddy's 1/2 ton POS and can't stand seeing nicer trucks than his around town that he knows he will never be able to afford! Good luck with sale Tyler, don't see why ppl on here think they have to butt in and stir anger up when they have no business to.

Sounds like some douche bag is a little jelious because he has to drive around in his daddy's 1/2 ton POS and can't stand seeing nicer trucks than his around town that he knows he will never be able to afford! Good luck with sale Tyler, don't see why ppl on here think they have to butt in and stir anger up when they have no business to.

I'd say u are right. Oh well. Thanks bro

Your the one to be talking Tyler at least I'm not driving around my grandmas money really what truck have you paid for pretty sure grandma paid for all your ****

I have a 90 hp dd and I do a ton of burnouts lol you don't build em to do burnouts in town

Edit: I'm not saying he does I'm just saying that's not the reason for most people to build em

Last edited:
Sounds Like To Me Dillard and Coyboybutts need to meet about Scottsville and work Out There Differences LOL

Your the one to be talking Tyler at least I'm not driving around my grandmas money really what truck have you paid for pretty sure grandma paid for all your ****

we'll all be there in may, ill bet tyler isnt one of the douches blowing smoke around town, but ill bet you will be. you know, the ones who dont show up to the track with it, but are the baddest thing on wheels all night long on scottsville rd....

we'll all be there in may, ill bet tyler isnt one of the douches blowing smoke around town, but ill bet you will be. you know, the ones who dont show up to the track with it, but are the baddest thing on wheels all night long on scottsville rd....

Lol exactly what I was thinkin mike. Sitting in the stands watching Tyler run on the track and flipping pages in diesel power mag saying to himself his truck is that cool. It's not bra if it was they would find you. Tyler is a cool dude met him last year at ts. Truck is stout and not beat. Worth every dollar

Yeah cowboysbutts is a cock sucker. Punk ass *****, just joining to bash on this cool Tyler guy