2008 Mega Cab 6.7 built auto

joelc79

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 4X4 Mega Cab 199k miles
6.7 Cummins
Redline Diesel Performance 68RE transmission w/DPC triple disk

Silver exterior/two tone gray leather interior.

Heated front seats, remote start, Kenwood DNX6190 double din (Garmin, Sirius, Bluetooth), power sliding rear window, stainless polished nerf bars, chrome H2 wheels w/ram center caps, Nitto Durra Grappler (maybe 5k miles), lund Tri-fold tonneau cover, rubber bed mat, trailer brake controller, full Husky floor.

Full suspension upgrades include BD sway bar links, Carli trac bar, Bilstein 5100 shocks and stabilizer, Spicer u-joints, MN extreme ball joints, Timken wheel bearings, BD steering box support, slotted/drilled rotors w/ceramic pads.. All within 30k miles.
Full deletes, 5" TBE aluminized, 51" Donaldson muffler, Shibby intake horn and tv delete, EFI Live autocal by Starlite Diesel.
Everything works as it should or better.
There is some scratches and chips here and there, it has been my daily driver/work truck for the last three years and its time to upgrade.
$25,500.00 o.b.o, no trades.

ugu3adu7.jpg

tevevade.jpg

ebavezes.jpg

ebuvujam.jpg

emeba2ad.jpg

ajejadev.jpg

The bad, there was fender flares on it when i bought it. They were painted half azzed and i took them off. They left rub marks on the rear bed sides and tiny rust bubbles are starting.
There is a rusty bubbly chip above the windshield also. Theses are not holes but i recommend they get fixed sooner than later. There is also one rear ding thingy on the pass rear fender-well that was covered up by the flare too.

Truck runs and drives absolutely perfect, it has been down the 1/4 one time and did a 14.6 on my tow tune. I get an avg of 19.7 highway and 14-15 ish around town.
The truck gets its oil changed using 5W40 Valvoline full Syn with only Fleetguard Filters and the fuel filter at the same time. It has a fresh CCV filter and a brand new ac compressor.