2008 NHRDA East Coast Opener

Hey Roger, how are you? Missed you at Suncoast. The video looks real good.....

I talked to a bunch of people this weekend that said they will not miss this the word.

My Truck is still not running right? So I trying to figure it out! I wanted to go, but i need to get it running for Fountain! How was the event? get some pictures up! how is your truck running now?

Rodger

My truck is very very broke LOL ....... the head is in the garage, if that tells you anything.

Wow you have gotten the 03 upthere what have you got on that?

This is an updated poster, I have killed the other one ......... This is turning into a HUGE event!

Outlaw-Truck-Nationals-2008.gif

Just to let everyone know we will have the entire nhrda film crew at the Outlaw Nationals and will be looking for new footage to make the promo video for the Southern Truck Nationals at Moroso Raceway April 19th and 20th. So let us know who can due the biggest burnouts and lay down some killer runs , or make a full pull during sled pulls, so the NHRDA can make another great video to promote the sports we love.

http://www.nhrda.com/Vdz/PV-Breakaway.htm:what:

:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Fartknocker, we JUST got shook up at work, now gonna have schedules to work that will include weekends, I might be out of the running on making this one...time will tell :bang :bang

Cummins Express said:
any Ideal on the pay outs or is it just contingency money?

dont have the exact for each class yet but there will be cash payouts from the nhrda and also contingency money from the sponsors mbrp, nadp,afe, and bd power,

i will try to get you an exact in the next week or so. this is going to be a great weekend and like i said before we will be filming the whole weekend and we are really looking for highlights for videos for the rest of the year and also for our sema video in november, so dont miss this event

I'll be there!!!! And I'm bringin hell with me:evil Oh yea, I'm bringing the truck too!! LOL:hehe:

im hoping to make my first "racing" appearance. I always show but never go...and if my goodies get here...i'll definately will line it up for the first time.....

I wont be ready in time... Not even close :banghead: Im still shooting to have truck ready in may.... This sounds fun though.......