2009 dodge 2500 4x4 $7500

sstockton

My 09, developed a bad rattle and tons of blow by/white smoke on start up. Haven't checked to see which cylinder is out, but pretty much assuming, bad rings or cracked piston.

qclb 4x4 slt bighorn g56 with southbend 3250 dual disc (~40k on clutch), Intake, exhaust (deleted) EFI live with DSP 5 switch, also have smarty 6.7me tuner for it. leveling kit, 285/70/17 toyo RT's with about 50% tread left. 25k on rebuilt front end. Truck has been a work truck and it shows. Clean title 243,000miles over all. It cleans up fairly well. driver seat is pretty torn up. May be willing to part out if I have enough commitment to big parts.
Pm me questions, probably can't get pictures until next week as I am supposed to out of town this weekend.
Sean

My bad guys, I thought I had that over on the side. I'm out in California, about 40miles north of San Francisco. Don't have pics at this point, I may have some floating around somewhere, on my phone but they would just be randoms pictures with the truck in it. I'll take some monday afternoon when I'm back in town.
Sean