2009 Martin County Truck Pull, Loogootee, IN, Sat. July 11th, $600 to win

why arent hood stacks allowed? ts performance and scheids allow hood stacks in their 2.8 class!

why arent hood stacks allowed? ts performance and scheids allow hood stacks in their 2.8 class!

TS Performance was an "Outlaw Event" and Scheid's make up there own rules. Neither NADM or ITPA allow hood stacks in there 2.8 class.

John

in farmworkd it says clay city dont start till 7 30 itpa sight says 7, also clay city is having open diesel class after itpa is over

in farmworkd it says clay city dont start till 7 30 itpa sight says 7, also clay city is having open diesel class after itpa is over

I don't know what their payout is for the open class but I'm sure its not $600 to win plus 100% payback. It would be a no-brainer for me to drive another 45 minutes for $600 but you can do whatever you want. Plenty of hotels within 15-25 miles if you don't feel like making the trek back. Just my opinion.

John

2wd gas trucks

4wd gas trucks

(1) class of tractors

2.8 Street Diesel class

I am wanting to add a 2.6 class for next year.

John

I need to make a correction on this, classes are as follows:

1) 2wd gas class

2) 5 different classes of Farm tractors

3) 2.8 Street Diesel

There should be plenty of time to get loaded up from Clay City. At Clay City they are running 2.8 first then 2.6. Hope this helps.

John

ok i was worried with one class of tractors we wouldnt make it in time! now i think we can and have time to spare!

You know how the tractor guys are one tracker per family. Dad drives it then the son, daughter, uncle, step kids , and aunt mable. Don't think I left anybody out. And thats before they add 3 mph and weight to each class so the same tractor gets to hook a dozen time and you add all the mph up in each class and they still don't go down the track as fast as our trucks. I think we will have plenty of time I'm sure. Hope to have a good turn out this year. Jon

I will keep everyone posted on the weather here as much as I can. Talked with the head chief of the prep crew, they are tarping the track and gonna see how much rain we get. He stated if we get 3/4" or less of rain we should be good; anymore we may be in trouble. I will keep everyone posted.

John

its gonna get rained out i'd say....70% chance of rain this afternoon...doesnt look good.

**UPDATE**

As of right now at 1:30 we've had a shower just enough to get the pavement wet. Spoke with the head of the track prep team and he said unless the rain sets in for good we are still gonna have it. They have got the track packed right now and are not gonna open it up until late this afternoon. We'll keep everyone posted.

John

**UPDATE**

4:00pm and the sun is trying to shine through the clouds. Should be a good time, see you all there.

John

had a nice turnout of trucks...congrats to everyone that pulled...and a BIG congrats to the outlaw truck! nice win.

I apologize for taking so long to post the results, I've been swamped this week but here it goes:

1) Dusty Richardson Dodge 330.72

2) Darrin Krueger Dodge 316.56

3) Buddy Corey Chevy 309.87

4) Adam Hellien Dodge 304.10

5) Terry Coppess Dodge 301.95

6) Joel Reese Dodge 297.60

7) Carl Suggs Dodge 295.44

I would like to thank all of our sponsors for this year. With the show these guys put on this year I should be able to get a 2.6 and possibly a Work Stock class for next year, if I decide to do it again. Again thanks to all our sponsors and all of the participants for putting on a good show.

John

Last edited: