200HP or 100HP injectors

dirtycj5

right now im running rv275's with quads 120 HP chip
i just ordered a Adrenaline and i was thinking of getting bigger injectors. i am looking at fireball 100hp or the 200hp. right now im running a stage 3.5 htt compresser upgrade on my hx35w. would this turbo be enough for what i wanna run or should i go with something bigger like an htt hx40 or htb2/62

i am running DDP 200 sticks on stock turbo edge with attitude and dont see over 1250 stays cool. did i mention i pull a 30 foot goosneck with it

strokersmoker said:
i am running DDP 200 sticks on stock turbo edge with attitude and dont see over 1250 stays cool. did i mention i pull a 30 foot goosneck with it

i would check you egt gage

I see 1350 pretty easy with stock sticks,WSB,comp hot,with or without Smarty.I agree check your EGT gauge.If a set of sticks DROP egt that much what brand,I will have some in the mail Monday!!:ft:

so even with the 100hp sticks hx40 or htb2/62 isnt enough? i gotta start looking at twins or some drugs

with my 100hp injectors SPS62/14 and adrenaline i can get to 1700 on a long pull...

strokersmoker said:

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: you must be from my home town where all this amazing stuff happens

I can hit 1400 easy with my mods. You are gonna want a bigger charger with those sticks!

strokersmoker said:

:umno:

I run a 64/71/13 SS from HTT, with mach 4's (150hp) and can't get my egts over 1150.
The combo is great, but could stand some bigger stixs.

strokersmoker said:

Somebody pass the glue, man.....snnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiifffffffffffffffff ahhh that's better.

I can hit 1300* with smarty and my 200+hp injectors and a 62/12. TST on level 2 I peg 1600*.

strokersmoker, is your EGT pre or post turbo?

How are you guys getting 200's that hot? The only time I get over 1200* is when I climb a hill and boost is really low.

cumminspowr said:
How are you guys getting 200's that hot? The only time I get over 1200* is when I climb a hill and boost is really low.

Cause we have the thermocouple mounted in the right place.

cumminspowr said:
Exhaust manifold isn't the desired location anymore?

Usually, when I see folks post EGT number below the norm it's because either their probe/gauge isn't reading accurately or they have the pyro mounted post turbo.

With my big injectors I could hit 1500* pretty easy just driving around, but not these 200's. To be fair though I hardly ever get the TST over level 3 to keep the smoke down. With the box turned up im sure It could get hot if I got on it pretty hard.

Back