200HP or 100HP injectors

so 200hp injectors arent your "big" ones? something isnt right, 200hp injectors alone on a stock turbo should peg the EGT gauge... somethings missing

pre turbo. i am selling the juice w/attitude and getting gauges. also upgrading to a SB66, clutch slips so bad i cant really get into it to see how hot it would really get

Ok. If your clutch is slipping then that makes a little more sense. My buddy picked up like 300* when he finally got a clutch that would hold.

BgBlDodge said:
Ok. If your clutch is slipping then that makes a little more sense. My buddy picked up like 300* when he finally got a clutch that would hold.

ding ding ding we have a winner! decreased load on the motor

i dont know exactly how hot mine would get with dd3`s and a powermax comp,but on level 5 the pyro would twist down to 6 oclock,and 1600 was at 4 oclock..........bama

bama said:
i dont know exactly how hot mine would get with dd3`s and a powermax comp,but on level 5 the pyro would twist down to 6 oclock,and 1600 was at 4 oclock..........bama

ive been there i ran that same setup, man with no timing the pyro just went nuts!! needless to say that setup didnt last long

lotero said:
with my 100hp injectors SPS62/14 and adrenaline i can get to 1700 on a long pull...
Really? What program were you running? I am running program #2022 with egt defueling set to 1150* & can't pull it over 1200* wot @ 100+.

EGT defueling!? what is that!? i have used some of the defueling programs and although they work really well i usually use the non defueling programs.

Back