2010 Delta Fair Pull Memphis,TN and Midsouth Fair Pull Southaven, MS

Cuttin it close u knew u would use every bit of time u got. Thats just the way it goes. Just went and looked at the track they made it a little longer than last year

maybe we'll need it to be longer.... well tcase made it to memphis but wont come any farther till tues so guess its road trip now lol... fixin to leave work to go get it, we aint givin up yet:rockwoot:

Cool, so we'll see you next weekend in Lynnville too right?

Thanks to all those who showed up and pulled it was a fun time. Now we get to look forward to the Midsouth Fair Pull on Saturday the 25th. And please get there about 5 oclock to register some people got caught in the Saturday night fair traffic and didnt make it in time to hook and i didnt know til it was too late to do anything about it. So please try to be at the Desoto Civic Center by 5. The track should be about 400 ft. so thats a plus

Class1
1 Coltin Hoback O6 Duramax 282ft. 7in.
2 Jeff Schmidt 07 Cummins 281ft. 2 in.
3 Ashton Showes 09 Powerstroke 279ft.
4 Brandon Simpson 07 cummins 268ft. 2in
5 Chris Cooley 07 Cummins 264ft. 5in.
6 Brad Hart 05 Powerstroke 251ft. 9in.
7 John Campbell 98 cummins 209ft. 8in.
8 A.T. Miller 99 Cummins 2ft. Broke

Class 2

1 Coltin Hoback 06 Duramax 258ft. 7in.
2 Justin Hoback 07 Cummins 241ft. 1in
3 Jammie Moore 01 Cummins 188ft. 6 in.
DQ Ashton Showes 09 Powerstroke 233ft. 10 in
Exped. Brandon Simpson o7 cummins 228ft. 7 in.

Class 3

1 Justin Hoback 07 Cummins 250ft. 4 in
2 Coltin Hoback 06 Duramax 247ft. 10in.
3 Brandon Simpson 01 Cummins 243ft. 4in.

Class 4

1 Justin Hoback 07 Cummins 245ft. 7in.
2 Will Scruggs 96 Cummins 244ft. 10in.
3 Brandon Simpson 01 Cummins 237ft. 4in.

Exped Tractor
David Littlejohn John Deere The Hangman 265ft 9in.
Justin Hoback Allis Chalmers D17 158ft. 6 in.

Pull coming up this coming Saturday the 25th should be a pretty nice track. 100% payback. Be there by 5 to avoid the fair traffic please. Will be in the big field on the south side of the Desoto Civic Center. We will do our best to make sure everyone has a good time and everyone is happy, every pullers opinion matters any issues will be voted on.

where is the pull Sat. the 25th ? What town is the Desoto Civic In ?

Last edited:
We would love to see some trucks from up around yalls way! Its a big fair and it will be alot of fun. Im gonna try to keep my truck together this time so I can run with yall. The track wont be nearly as hard as lynneville so dont be afraid to run in a higher gear.

Yall coming down?

Not sure yet, I go on the road for most of October, so I might spend the time at home with my wife and boy.

But, I'll be gone most of October and I'll miss the last few pulls...

So there's a chance.

Not sure yet, I go on the road for most of October, so I might spend the time at home with my wife and boy.

But, I'll be gone most of October and I'll miss the last few pulls...

So there's a chance.

tom you know you want to and there is a rv park about a mile from the civic center so u could come down and camp

Back