2010 EGR and DPF (full exhaust system)

Drake_Lawdawg

Have both EGR setup and the full exhaust system for sale, you can pick up in Des Moines, or pay for the ride to you...your choice. Priced at 1000. 309-339-5754.

Also have Stock airbox assembly, 21K on it, in great shape, filter could probably use a change. 100 obo.

DPFDelete.jpg

FYI these are illegal to sell or reuse on any vehicle other than the original vehicle it came on. There is a guy up north that buys them for scrap. He's a member here, goes by Okie6768 and as far as I know pays the best price.

Last edited:
Is it illegal to sell them? Ive seen them on Ebay recently. Wouldnt hardly think they would allow illegal sales if that was the case. These are considered a wear part on a vehicle so changing them out shouldnt be illegal. I know its illegal to remove them and drive the vehicle on the street without them.

The sale is not illegal, only the reuse. There are companies cleaning DPFs for reuse but they will all tell you there is downtime due to the requirement to put the DPF back on the vehicle or piece of equipment that it originally was removed from. Neither will they swap out a clean unit for a dirty unit.

same law that's been in place since catalytic converters came out in the late 70's

the sky is not falling
Actually, it's NOT the same law, the article I linked to is dated 1988 and apparently addresses aftermarket converters and their proper installation.

IIRC, Catalytic converters hit the California Markets in 1973, along with the smog (A.I.R.) pump.

Mark.

so a law that's been on the books for almost 20yrs?

the sky is not falling
Don't shoot the messenger. :D
20 years old or 6 months, it's still something that should be looked at.

A couple shops around here got pretty stiff fines for this in the past 3 years or so, so they do check, even in dumb ol' Nebraska.

Mark.