2010 Ford F250 Super Duty 6.4l Diesel 4x4

bbtank45

2010 Ford Ext. Cab Long Bed F250 4x4
6.4 Liter Twin Turbo Diesel
Automatic
10,005 miles
Excellent Condition

I purchased this truck new in the fall of 2010 and have not driven it as much as I would have liked, therefore I am selling it.

This truck I absolutely flawless and is a constant head turner. This truck has been waxed and maintained religiously evident in the pictures posted. I encourage you to inspect the truck thoroughly upon looking at it. This truck has been in NO accidents, and doesn't have a single scratch or dent.

This truck has power windows, power locks, automatic transmission and 3.73 gears. I have towed with this truck very few times but as you can expect from a diesel, it performs beyond normal expectations.

Aside from the factory options, I purchased Moto Metal wheels with BF Goodrich AT tires from Spade Kreations that have less than 3000 miles on them. They also tinted the windows to match factory rear window. I also had professional pinstriping done on the entire truck, this is painted pinstriping NOT adhesive applied. Also, I installed a billet grill as I did not care for the factory grill that came with the truck. I purchased and installed an ARE Biggie woth Ford color matching cap that is water tight and has no fading.

Feel free to email me with any other questions or picture requests. Please no tire kickers, I am a serious seller and have the title in hand. I NOT interested in any trading.

Thanks for looking.

Pics can be found here: http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/4431915051.html

$39,500 located in Cincinnati, OH.

$4k off after two days. I like his style!

Pictures would be nice since the link is down.