2010 Listie Grove Pulling

hey im gonna slide the axles under tomorrow night johnny and justin u should really think about give me hand...

Monkey, how about you get justin to help you and i can hang out with kara while you are doing that!!!:hump:

ya mark helped me out there... didnt really wanna mess them up to much money in them. ha ya dan this would be my first pulling truck so im learning as i go im not a old vet like you. maybe when i have more time i can mess with them my self. i would love to learn. there under the frame now got everything rolling. paint it up and sit the cab on so i can start running everything. ha have along way to go yet.

hahhaha im jus a rookie to bud trust me 2nd year still learning myself but damn truck must begoin b serious starting from ground up and how much can u put in rear ends mine r stockers gezzz mines jus plan jane street truck i never hada puling truck, u goin run open or wat class b nice have sum new guys in open usually same 4 or 5 guys, did u pull last year, idt i even kno u ahahha n u call me by name damn

ha well i had a common rail that i messed with that i drove everyday ha everytime i put more money into it it seemed like more things would go wrong. so i decide to sell all of that stuff and start a pulling truck (trailer queen) so i wouldnt have to worry about it going down the road. ahh i will either 2.6 or open there truck will be built for 2.6.

ha ya the truck is being built from ground up ,Off to the paint shop this week:bigsmile:
PullingTruck005-1.jpg

D-80 New HD Axles,1480,Full Spool,New Dana Gears,Girdle,And Arp Studs to tie it all together.
Front has its own bells and whistles also.
PullingTruck008.jpg

PullingTruck003-2.jpg

NV4500 Trans,271 T-case,and Custom Drive Shafts will be in for next week.

Last edited:
You better hurry up if you are going to pull in may, you have alot to do.
Is your motor already built?

ha i dont plan on pulling in may. im hoping to get a couple pulls in at the end of the season.

nothing wrong with trailer queenns at all <<<<< i seeen those rearend covers b4 ahahah and um looks like nice 5/8s u bolts im curious c if u keeep posting pics

okok i will be waiting and god u anit goin be serious puller 4 2 years then goin take year just set the truck up and figure it out, get moving, and whose kara?? she sum major babe like tit job??? ahahha and quit callin me by name im getting scareddddddddddddddddd

haha ill will be awhile till the truck is where i want it... ha kara is my beautiful girl freind... ha her tits are real.

hey rem we all have r own opinions ahahha in the looks department idk bud im sure u wouldnt mind her having a store bought pair they r tufff to beat in looks bud even with out a bra like perfect, ahahah helll if they were free every girl would have them

Back