2011 Audi Q7 TDI

You need to drive it up to TS and bracket race it!!!

Not a bad idea! I'll have to see if my dad and I can steal if from my stepmom for the weekend! Guess that means giving her the 6.4 for the weekend or my dodge. LOL

Don't steal it from her... Tell her she can drive it!!! Let here race it and she'll be hooked!!! Then you guys can play even more!!!

Don't steal it from her... Tell her she can drive it!!! Let here race it and she'll be hooked!!! Then you guys can play even more!!!
Haha While that would be fun, she'd probably rather be shopping, she does like to go to the lake and likes to go to poker runs, but don't know if she'd be into drag racing. Though it would be a fun ride to roll around TS in! I want to try to get them to powdercoat the factory 21" wheels black and use some tint overlay on the taillights and the windows will be tinted probably 15% or so and the whole front end will be wrapped in 3M clear vinyl to protect the paint.

So the car is taking an extra 3 weeks, should be in like April 21st they are now saying, so we got them to give us a loaner Q7 till then, snapped a few pics, ours will be more loaded, and not the ugly brown color , and with the S-line package with 21" wheels and a different steering wheel and some other goodies.
d4fcc14c.jpg

c485812d.jpg

e76d20ae.jpg

LED Daytime running lights on only:
374247a4.jpg

Last edited:
Is that the v12 that will be in the Audi r8?

Unfortunately Audi cancelled the TDI sportscar. :bang

It would seem the new Le Mans 3.7L V6 might be a candidate for a new attempt, though. Perhaps in something more between the R8 and TT in size. :rockwoot:

Still have modding plans for it, including paint grill black, powdercoat wheels either black or gunmetal, and use some smoked tint overlay for the tails and lower brake lights and maybe paint the chrome trim around windows white or black. Opinions?