2011 Ram 3500 SRW Laramie Manual

I wouldn't mind having your GMC, clean as hell for a truck period, let alone for one as old as it is. But i need moolah for more toys

Mmm, moolah :drool1:

Someone buy this truck! Pat might even hook you up with a set of nozzles!

I said it when you bought it and I'll say it again, nice truck! FYI, if you take that Notre Dame cap out of the dash your resale value should go up 20% :hehe:

I said it when you bought it and I'll say it again, nice truck! FYI, if you take that Notre Dame cap out of the dash your resale value should go up 20% :hehe:

You sir... are not very nice... I shall now complain and make personal attacks on you, report you, and ***** and moan and complain about how you and everyone else on this poopy site are douche nozzle a-holes, until I get ushered back to the cummings forum so i can oralz the coal on errbody. Cuz stance makes her drool, and spool makes her dance. And i suppose i should threaten to "whoop yer azz" just to make sure everybody lulz at me before i get the ban hammer. LMAO :lolly:

You sir... are not very nice... I shall now complain and make personal attacks on you, report you, and ***** and moan and complain about how you and everyone else on this poopy site are douche nozzle a-holes, until I get ushered back to the cummings forum so i can oralz the coal on errbody. Cuz stance makes her drool, and spool makes her dance. And i suppose i should threaten to "whoop yer azz" just to make sure everybody lulz at me before i get the ban hammer. LMAO :lolly:

I figured you'd get a good laugh out of that. :Cheer:

Yeah, i catch a lot of crap about it now and then. Seems to stop when they win all the time... Weird, right? lol

Would you consider partial trades for a higher mileage (185k) 04 Laramie QCLB with a built auto?

Timberline Green, 4dr Long bed, cell is 856-449-1912, can send you pics if you'd like. Only option it doesn't have is heated seats.

Ordered deletes for the truck. Will soon have 5" flo~pro, egr valve/cooler deletes, and mini maxx with mcc. Would be willing to sell the truck with deletes but obviously will cost slightly more