2012 6.7 smarty jr

just wondering if anyone has gotten the emails they asked for.

i am also looking for the ME software for the J-67 (smarty junior) for a 2010 cummins.

Just did the egr delete and dpf delete on our 2012 dodge 6.7. Plugged in my smarty jr came up with the error unknow software. Can anyone help me with the correct software so I'm code free? tried the smarty website. They don't have the ME software anymore.
Email me please
Jasonbright@eliteexcavating.com
Thanks

Last edited:
Smarty JR ME 2010

I am looking for the ME file for me smarty JR. I have a 2010 with a manual trans. Can you please email to pat@irrigationmatters.com

Thanks in advance!

2010 Dodge crewcab manual

If anyone has it I am looking for the J67ME for a 2009. Email is Glenv9903@gmail.com thanks in advance.

I have a 2010 6.7 manual and just got a Smarty jr67ME and did the deletes already and now it seems my ecm has been updated in my truck but my smarty still has the old software. can anyone help me with out with updated ME software for this ? It would be greatly appreciated . thanks. punkgc16@hotmail.com

Last edited:
i need files

Any chance someone has the ME files for a 08 dodge ram 6.7. my email is carguysba@gmail.com . thanks ahead of time i updated my programmer and didnt have a backup i was a total noob

If anyone needs the ME software for the J67 or S67 tuners, I have it downloaded and can email it to whoever needs it

I'll send it as soon as I get home tanders. I don't have notifications turned on , sorry for the delay

I have the S67 I could use it for and I think all the egr dpf crap might accidentally fall off the truck next week. PM me here or my business email crconcepts1@gmail.com Thanks a million in advance. Save me some hard earned money.

Last edited:
Back