2012 6 speed laramie

cu2500

Hey guys I'm thinking about putting the truck up for sale.. It's a 2012 2500 laramie manual 6 speed. charcoal gray. 2000 miles on it. Nothing is wrong with it I just never drive it and would like to get away from some payments. It has brand new 33x12.50x20 toyo mt and 20x12 fuel hostages. I am currently running the zone 5in kit up front and stock ride height in the rear. I upgraded to the fox 2.0 shocks all the way around. 20% on all windows including the top brow. craven stubby antenna. Otherwise the truck is all stock. I payed $53,000 off the lot in August and I know you can't add your addons to the price but I was wanting to start the asking price at $54,000obo and go from there. you can email me at devin_steffy13@yahoo.com or txt me for more pictures and info at 812 309 1457 thanks!

Attachments

• 6.7 2k12 2.jpg
    6.7 2k12 2.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.7 2k12 3.jpg
    6.7 2k12 3.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 0
He did put a price on it......Granted that it's high.....

Good luck with that sale. Could buy a new truck cheaper than what you are asking. You might just be better to keep it, or come to face that you will take a huge hit on it.

its no feeler and yes their is a price. I wasn't positive on a price to start with. price drop $52000

He did put a price on it......Granted that it's high.....

Good luck with that sale. Could buy a new truck cheaper than what you are asking. You might just be better to keep it, or come to face that you will take a huge hit on it.

Thats the only down fall to buying a new truck. Like they say, they loose value as soon as you drive it off the lot. Good luck with the sale buddy. Its a good looking truck for sure.

price drop $50,000 has new royalty core grills and many extra parts still in boxes for extra!

if I could figure out how to get rid of my truck I would be all over this one. glws

Last edited: