2012 BBD Lone Star Edition schedule

ChrisRyan

BBD will be pulling exhibition with the TTTPA this year. You can check the schedule at tttpa.com. I will have the truck back the first week in February and start getting ready for the season.

Chris,

Congrats on the truck and i wish you all the best. Looking forward to seeing some video.

On a side note. If you get sick of running exhibition you have a open invite to pull with us United Truck and Tractor Pullers
any time you would like. We have a great Mod class out here and I think you would really enjoy the people and the competition out this way. Again best of luck.

Bart

I would love to get out your way someday. You guys have some really awesome trucks.

I'm going to make every attempt to run at Scheid this year. TS conflicts with another pull.

I would like to thank the AirDog crew for putting BBD in the Sema show and for the passes for Missy and I. We had a blast and the truck was a big hit with the crowd.

For sure, SEMA would not have been possible with out the fine folks at Airdog. I had been trying to get in the door there for a couple years and they came through. The two weeks of very long nights that Dana and I spent getting the truck ready really paid off. I had several folks think it was a new build and wanted to know when it's first hook was :)

Good luck this season Chris

Scott

I'm going to make every attempt to run at Scheid this year. TS conflicts with another pull.

If your not in that area and use to the rules they can be hard to find. Lots of smaller things needed to be done before pulling out that way i.e. the engine cable between #2 and #3, double engine shielding with chain, the direction of the hand throttle, rollers under the wieght box, Flywheel SFI and full clutch and can certification etc...all of which were not required out this way and most likley not down in TX.

Just a heads up.

Scott

The only new safety equipment for texas will be side shielding on the motor extending the full length of the engine from the frame rail to the top of the fender well.

Is it true Scott you are building another pull truck for a lower class????
Just a little rumor I might start