2012 CCSB Cummins

jonjohnson88

have a 2012 CCSB cummins for sale, 95k miles. Was auto, swapped to G56, everything works except the clutch interlock switch and backup lights, havent had to to finish it. Have put about 5k miles on it since swap. Has a south bend clutch, 3600 lb pressure plate, upgraded hydros, 12 button sprung disks. Its an ST model, has power windows, locks, mirrors, heated mirrors, cruise, vinyl seats and floors. It is detonator yellow. Truck also has a B&W turnover ball in the bed with trailer plug in bedside. Has one small dent under the back door on passenger side where original owner hit a piece of wood on interstate. Miles are mostly interstate from when i worked on the road. It is deleted using sims deletes at the moment, got rid of xrt-pro to get a mini-max, but havent came up with one yet. Located in jackson, ohio, 45640. Asking 28k. Text 740-988-0055 for more details, i work second shift in a factory so might take a few to reply. Truck has stock wheels and tires on it now, could possibly throw in a set of chrome XD diesel wheels, 18x10 with ok tires on them. Thanks for looking

Attachments

• 468.jpg
    468.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 402.jpg
    402.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 110.jpg
    110.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 0
Just so happens I know where there's one for sale suicide diesel lol make a hell of a deal on ot

Sure wish it weren't converted to stick... Regardless of the color, its worth the money IMO.

Didn't wanna spend 8000 on a built auto , conversion was better route for me. Cheaper to replace clutch than whole trans lol