2012 Membership

I don't mi d paying to support something I believe in. Hence why I continue to by my membership even though my truck hasn't ran for the last couple seasons. But when there is a unexplainable charge like this it raises my ire. I realize it's only 30 bucks, but it's more the point

It's been that way in the past. The last membership I paid for was 2006.

Sorry guys, I took off last thursday night to take my family sledding
Just wanted to take short breather before jumping into next season

I will look into shipping charges I know we did some kind of update to both website and paypal last week. I know we had some orders from Europe and Asia last month and it costs us $18 more to ship than we charged so I am guessing that Canada got lumped into foreign shipments

Anyway I will check on this tomorrow

I just renewed last night, hopefully this year I'll actually get the subscription to Diesel Power.

Got in the office today and checked our settings and yes Canada got lumped into all foreign shipments and not sure why the USA went up $5.00

Paypal just has flat shipping fee's and it doesnt distinguish if we are shipping 50 miles or 500 miles. I spent 30 minutes on the phone with someone that couldnt speak clearly and didnt know anything so i am supposedly getting an email from his supervisor to answer my questions. Not holding my breath on that LOL

We reset Canadian shipping amounts and membership shipping cost is $18.99 to Canada and US shipping cost is $10.99.

I hear your going to have to pay double. One membership for you and one for the beard...

Back