2012 Smarty Jr question

Kman9090

Friend of mine bought a Smarty jr. for his 2012 Dodge. The company said it had all the info in the smarty for the dpf delete. When he ordered it I told him it did not. So his truck was down for a few days til he called me and I contacted Bob and he helped me out on what to do. Got the tune loaded and got the truck running and al the codes stopped popping up. Problem is he said his exhaust break seems weak. I downloaded then DRM01G.7 file, is there a different one i need to download to help his exhaust break?

Are you talking about the one on the website? This truck does not have dpf anymore.

Yes Sir! The files on the website are "K" files. And all on the MADS website for US customers are Emissions compliant SW's.

So your telling me to download a file that won't work? His truck does not have a dpf.

A missing part! No sir! I am telling you the files on the website ARE compliant to US emissions. All I can offer are the ones off the MADS website. People who own trucks out of the country are still supported and would have the "K" version also for their appropriate circumstance. I have no access to non US SW, myself. Sorry!