2013 Ram 6.7 Cummins RCLB G56 Super Clean New Trucks Arrived $19,500 !!!

P9210155_zpsbovbu9po.jpg

Now you're cookin'. You're problem is when you click the "Insert Image" button here, it is already populated with "http://", BUT, it is highlighted so just paste over it.

Last edited:
Kevin's attention to detail on this and all his stuff is second to none. The truck is very nice.

New truck is sweet but need to move this one! Everywhere I go people keep complimenting "my new" truck when I'm driving this 2013! That's how good it looks!

reckon how hard/costly it is to convert to 4wd? I already have a dodge d60. Hmmm.

First guy that saw it in person and took a 45min test drive wants it. Came 5 hours from Detroit. Approved for loan with half down as of Thursday afternoon, Sold his truck, then left for an 11day fishing trip Friday morning. No deposit but wants to purchase when he gets back.

If your interested lets make a deal before Monday the 20th.

Waiting on two buyers to get days off work to come pick her up.....but first one to show up gets her. Thanks.

You have more money in props than buying this truck :hehe:

Isn't that the truth! LOL!

And people wonder why I don't have a mega cab Laramie Limited Lifted 4x4 just to rack miles up on!

How's your boat doing? Haven't seen you much on OSO, which is prob good nothing but drama anyways!