lb7smoke

Year: 2015
Make: GMC
Model: Sierra Denali
Transmission: Automatic
Drive: 4WD
Mileage: 12,000
Description

I have a 2015 GMC 2500 Denali Package, has every option you can get besides dvd. Absolutely flawless truck has 3M wrap on hood, fenders, rockers, door edges. Everything is still brand new and smells brand new. Im only selling to get a brand new one and wanted to sell out right before I even attempted a trade in. I in no way need to sell this truck, just want a new one. Don't have time for spam or low ballers. I have receipts for everything on the truck and maintenance records. Recently just added some performance parts and accessories.

Wherli 3 inch y bridge kit with driver side pipe all powder coated
Wherli EGR Delete and PCV reroute with new passenger up pipe
Wherli CP4 delete kit with brand new EXERGY 10mm pump
Flo Pro 5in Stainless Exhaust
MotorOps EFI
AMP Power Steps
5% tint on windows and 55% on whole windshield
Weather Tech Floormats
Color matched factory wheel well trim and tailgate handle
Mudflaps

Any questions feel free to ask.

59k obo 563-554-9161

Last edited:
Forgot to add has Merchant Automotive Tie Rod sleeves, Cognito Pitman/Idler supports

Seems like it'd be hard to sell a truck that new with mods even if it's worth way more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't know what the dealer is offering in trade in value?
I only ask cause I have no clue what it's worth private party seller or trade in

69F28536-B524-4813-A26F-AAF66D0CEA7A_zps3iavkigy.jpg

67E048D8-7ABA-4A59-BBBD-CAED4236A82C_zpsyv2vliky.jpg

Last edited:
Thats the only picture that will load for some reason, i can text more if needed.

Why are there 2 different truck pics? Looks the same yes, but plates are different...... top plate being "dadsmny" other standard state plate. Not sure on state though.

Why are there 2 different truck pics? Looks the same yes, but plates are different...... top plate being "dadsmny" other standard state plate. Not sure on state though.

Looks like Both Plates are Iowa plates, one is a Iowa Hawkeye plate, top one, bottom plate is an the normal Plate.

Had standard plate from truck that was traded in, and put new plate on when i got them in mail, they're both Iowa plates. i like the way to bidding is going. so lets keep it going! 45k just isn't gonna do it. Insurance will pay more for a "accident" on it if i was gonna take that.

Had standard plate from truck that was traded in, and put new plate on when i got them in mail, they're both Iowa plates. i like the way to bidding is going. so lets keep it going! 45k just isn't gonna do it. Insurance will pay more for a "accident" on it if i was gonna take that.

You know there are cops viewing this thread right?

You know there are cops viewing this thread right?

I wouldn't light my truck on fire, it was just me making a comment for the low price offered. But since they are viewing this then they should make some bids on it.:hehe:

Back