2015 Denali Deleted

I'll continue the bidding at 48k. Lol. Unless you're interested in a 750rwhp twin turbo 2014 mustang gt...

I'll continue the bidding at 48k. Lol. Unless you're interested in a 750rwhp twin turbo 2014 mustang gt...

I like that its going up still, but id have to see the mustang i guess. I know i probably shouldn't for my own good but i could be.

Lol I know 48k is still too low. Just adding to the fun. But am serious about the trade off if you are. With me adding some money of course. What's your email? The only reason I'm considering getting rid of it is because my wife is pregnant and need to get rid of the toy.

Last edited:
Its funny we're all doing this but sooner or later someone's going to throw out a price he will let it go for!

Do you have the original parts you have removed in case it needs to be put back to stock ?

Everything but exhaust, really can't put it back to stock when it has a cp3 in it. Wouldn't really be worth your time to put it all back on.

i would never go to the 50k mark. I don't have to sell, just wanna do something different.

i would never go to the 50k mark. I don't have to sell, just wanna do something different.

Why not get to the point and just post the amount you would sell for. List your bottom dollar since this isn't ebay :Cheer:

Why not get to the point and just post the amount you would sell for. List your bottom dollar since this isn't ebay :Cheer:

Because! My old sales balls used to say, " profit is not a dirty word"

lol

Back