2015 Rebuild

Wow! This is a build and a half! Good work man. The effort you put in really shows.

Thanks. I've been following your build as well and I wish I had the patience to weigh every part. I started in the beginning to see what I lost but then urgency set it.

Looking great!!

Thanks Chris. That body was in great shape and I love it with the black on it.

It is a good feeling to make it your own. Good work.

I agree. Everybody was telling to buy Alan's truck when it came up for sale and honestly its a 100% rockstar truck but that'll always be Alan's truck. I did buy the old bed off it so hopefully some of that power came with it.

Very nice build!

Big building... big farmer???

Close.....Pediatric Oncologist. haha. The majority of the pics are at my buddy's shop. I think it's like 60x180

Mine is only 30x60.

Looks great Jeff, come up and finish mine!!

You know I've offered. I think all you have left is to hook up the battery. LOL

You know I've offered. I think all you have left is to hook up the battery. LOL[/QUOTE]

I wish that was all that is left to do, with work and kids I haven't gotten much done. I have been thinking about just hauling to IA and just having it completed. But I haven't talked to Chris yet. It also looks like you don't have much free time... LOL Looks great, I love the black as well. Great work Jeff!!

It needs some flames!! Looks good, you've made a lot of progress since I picked up the body.

Looks great, any concern of the CP3 pulling hitting into the flame, from some parts of the truck flexing and such?

It needs some flames!! Looks good, you've made a lot of progress since I picked up the body.

Thanks Nate. I'm pretty sure it was down to the frame when you were there. Also it still has some flames out front and hopefully a nice cherry red one out of the stack.

Looks great, any concern of the CP3 pulling hitting into the flame, from some parts of the truck flexing and such?

it might be hard to tell in the pic but there's about a 2" gap so hopefully any flex will be less than that.

Thanks Nate. I'm pretty sure it was down to the frame when you were there. Also it still has some flames out front and hopefully a nice cherry red one out of the stack.

it might be hard to tell in the pic but there's about a 2" gap so hopefully any flex will be less than that.

It is obvious Nate is back in the game. We will see how his deckplate engine runs!

OK, pic looked like about .5" LOL

It is obvious Nate is back in the game. We will see how his deckplate engine runs!

He's only shared a couple of pics with me. He's says he's running 2.5 but I think he's holding out.

OK, pic looked like about .5" LOL

Trucks looking great Jeff! It makes mine look like a turd.....

I don't think so. You should post your build up. Pretty impressive progress to make the jump from WS to 2.6.

Man I need that shop. Truck looks great.

Thanks Jerrod. I heard you were back pulling? Throw a couple of pics up!

great work! I really wanna tear mine apart someday but I lack fab skills

Well a couple more weekends worth of work since the last update and it's almost done. I was able to get some custom bent fuel lines in short order as well as get the innercoolers in and piping fabricated. I have some temporary straps holding it in until I finish the brackets. I also fabricated a brushed aluminum tailgate and installed almost all of the safety equipment.

I fired it last week but had some trouble with the clutch and trans. After a lot of swearing and then "burning" it in a bit it works fine. I was even able to make a quick test hit but trying to pull a 15k# tracked skid steer in pretty soft soil did no more than to get the rings set in and verify there was only a couple small leaks.

There's about 10 or so smaller items to wrap up and then hoping to hit the track for the first time on Saturday.

106.jpg

109.jpg

Looks great! Makes me want to weld my coolers together to make some more room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great! Makes me want to weld my coolers together to make some more room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can keep them seperate and not have them touching its worth it. I only did it because I went up to coolers that were twice the size of last year.

Back