2017 RAPTOR TWIN TURBO Supercrew

12valve95

Comp Diesel Sponsor
This thing is as BAD A$$ as it gets for a gas truck in my opinion.

We just took this in from a guy that didn't like how much power it had and how wide it is.

Twin Turbo 450HP

No issues, one owner with ONLY 12,XXX MILES!!!!!!

LOADED, power everything,tow and trailer backing assist, heated seats, AUX switches and just everything but the kitchen sink.

Please take a look

Valued at $65,500 but I am offering it to you guys at

$64,000

Last edited:
I wonder when they will ask you to be a site sponsor in order to have your used car lot on here...

I wonder when they will ask you to be a site sponsor in order to have your used car lot on here...

I have sent numerous PMs....I actually did that well before I ever posted the first truck.

I am an avid supporter of this forum and will comply with any restrictions or rules they Mods or powers that be would put on me or my posts, but so far they have not.

This is a for sale forum so I post things for sale that I think might be of interest to members here...I don't see the harm,If your looking to buy and need financed then why not buy from a CompD member?

And lets not forget I have been a member for years and just starting posting trucks a few weeks ago.

I have sent numerous PMs....I actually did that well before I ever posted the first truck.

I am an avid supporter of this forum and will comply with any restrictions or rules they Mods or powers that be would put on me or my posts, but so far they have not.

This is a for sale forum so I post things for sale that I think might be of interest to members here...I don't see the harm,If your looking to buy and need financed then why not buy from a CompD member?

And lets not forget I have been a member for years and just starting posting trucks a few weeks ago.

Why not just start a singular thread and post new trucks as they roll through.

I'm not gonna lie, seeing all your for sale adds has been exhausting and personally less interested in filtering through them.

And they're all stock! :hehe:

In regards to the truck directly....

I've got a 2018 limited expedition with the 3.5l twin turbo and the phrase "too much power" and the 3.5l don't go together.

Shame it's not a 6.2l.

I'm not gonna lie, seeing all your for sale adds has been exhausting and personally less interested in filtering through them.

I wish I could sell modded trucks, but I can't in Ohio from a dealership...I do have a deleted ford That I am going to sell tho...

I wouldn't wanna scroll thru pages of trucks just to see if I was interested. I figured it would be better to see the title and decide if you wanna take a look or not.

I agree Im using Tapatalk and there are 6 new posts from you on the first page of my CompD feed about seliing used trucks.,almost thought this was craigslist.

Just become a sponsor and link your used car lot's site.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sold it due to having "Too much power".... Ya sounds legit... LOL Just givin ya chit, looks like a nice truck, totally not my thing, but I'm sure it is someone's! GLWS

Sold it due to having "Too much power".... Ya sounds legit... LOL Just givin ya chit, looks like a nice truck, totally not my thing, but I'm sure it is someone's! GLWS

He actually said it was "to much truck" LOL he stepped into a F150 King Ranch

i finance a local Ford dealer's used inventory line, went by the other day to check out my collateral. He tossed me the keys to a 2018 Raptor (3.5) and we drove it to lunch, it was pretty peppy for stock.
$73,000 sticker price. :nail:

i finance a local Ford dealer's used inventory line, went by the other day to check out my collateral. He tossed me the keys to a 2018 Raptor (3.5) and we drove it to lunch, it was pretty peppy for stock.
$73,000 sticker price. :nail:

I got one 9 grand cheaper for you LOL :poke:

This is SOLD guys.

Thanks for looking

Awesome!

Am I the only one that enjoys highlighting the frown on the face of raptor owners when a diesel double their size out runs them?! Typical raptor owners are right up there with the "forces" bros, and flat brim Hurley crew.

I mean, just sayin!