215 p pump

I have a video with the pump in the truck I could post that could prove its 500 cc and pics of the motor getting out together but that's about it

Well how much is a stock 215 pump worth

sight unseen and word of mouth only..

id say between 650-750 if you are lucky... if it was unmolested, probably a little bit more... its just pretty tough to prove that your truck pump actually makes 500 ccs from bellowed smoke... IM not knockin daves diesel, or your word mind you, but the proof would be in the pudding... as in the paperwork...

Last edited:
So say that I was just selling a 215 pump stock and 5 k govenor springs and full cut delivery valves would that in itself be worth 1000 bucks plus the bonus that it could be a 500cc pump to a buyer that doubts it.

So say that I was just selling a 215 pump stock and 5 k govenor springs and full cut delivery valves would that in itself be worth 1000 bucks plus the bonus that it could be a 500cc pump to a buyer that doubts it.

You have a point LOL. Maybe post a pic of its id number, so people at least know its a 215 pump. Get a close up of the top of the barrels as well, might be able to see that they've been turned up.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

You all waited too long pump is sold as far as I know have a deposit already if something happens then I will get ahold of next person thanks.