215 pump, timing case/gear, bracket, etc

0767cummins

I remember my first hx35!
I have a 215 pump with 191s and 4ks in it. Also the timing case, pump gear, block to pump bracket, and some oil lines. It came off of my 97 5 speed.

all trades entertained I do not need this stuff anymore.

(no shut off solenoid or linkage on pump)

Give me a few days I'd rather keep it together for a trade for now.

forgot to post this - location Northern Indiana

A few things i definitely need are a 5 inch exhaust for a 2nd Gen and a sport grille

Weighing out my options here guys. I have not come up with a price yet I had this stuff on the shelf and decided to post it here. Still open to the trades...turbos, anything really that interests me.

Raptor 700 performance parts? Sbf oliverbillet rods?
Feel kinds like i'm reachingcause i dont know what areas to focus on for a trade.

Nah nothing like that. Just bought a 98.5 and it needs some TLC, things it still needs is - exhaust (5inch is what I want), sport grill (hit a turkey), turbo(has monster mike 250s on a stock charger), 2 inch front leveling spacers, and 1inch or so rear wheel spacers(255/85s on the way). Anything of that nature. Also would possibly trade for a spare VP if it was new or close to new with receipts. Ill give it a few weeks then I'll come up with a price to sell outright. Just a heads up I have a guy who can trade me a good deal of the things I want but I have yet to see him hes in south Africa for a while and will be home soon.

He just called me after I posted this ... Ironically enough. No deal. Ill sell outright for $1000 shipped. Sorry mods I know wrong section. Pm me for more info

That's why I had it but this is my first vp44 and im spoiled now. Im done pulling so no need for the ppump. Vp44 on the street is more fun. I dont mind dropping $800 on a VP when it goes bad. + its a piece of cake to replace it. Selling the dinosaur pump.

Stainless 5" with or without muffler? Might be able to make something work if you're still interested. Had a decent sport grille, but the snow plow got it this winter.

Back