230 hp pump?

dalcomm

Can the Cummins experts tell me what pump I have? In 1999 or so, this truck got upgraded from 215 to 230 by Cummins NW. They changed the pump, the injectors, and the wastegate. Can't find the paperwork since I got divorced :)
I am going to get the local shop to read the pump numbers next week. The engine plate still says CPL 2175 which is not correct now.
1998 12V 4x4 5-speed.
thanks!

I can't help you, but that sounds like a lot of money for 15hp? Or am I misunderstanding something?

Expensive yes. At that time it was the only upgrade that did not violate the engine warranty.

Maybe there is a Cummins tech out there who can translate for me: here are the numbers off the plate under the throttle linkage.
Serial # 3272201 Model# M03209803B-L

my local shop has no idea what these mean,
thanks

The guys who fixed the kdp, and checked the pump #, did not mention an ID tag. They said it is a Recon pump.

3676597RX <--- That is the 230 upgrade kit. Now that I have that # I'll see if I can help you find that pump info.

Hey !! I found stuff. I can tell you what lift you need if you know where you want to bump it to. Shoot me a PM, email call me. Whatever is easier. I left a message on your cell I think with my phone #.

Do you know whats different between the 230 and 215 pumps?

Back